Locations | Contact Us
Owner and Agent Portal | HUD Portal | HUDClips

FAQ - Frequently Asked Question  
What if I disagree with the proposed rent adjustment amount?

If you disagree with the rents on the rent schedule AHSC sends to you for signature, you will have 30 days to submit to us an appeal letter explaining why you are in disagreement with the rents.

Click here for more information on the Appeals process.

Call Center-TTY–800-750-0750, Ohio: 877-506-3552 © CGI Federal  Legal restrictions and terms of use applicable to this site  Privacy.