Locations | Contact Us
Owner and Agent Portal | HUD Portal | HUDClips

FAQ - Frequently Asked Question  
What if I disagree with the denial or adjustment of a claim?

You have 30 days from the date you were notified of our decision to appeal. You may submit missing documents or further documentation so the decision may be reviewed. If adequate support is provided, we may change our initial determination. Instructions should be included on your Special Claims Approval/Denial/Adjustment letter.

Call Center-TTY–800-750-0750, Ohio: 877-506-3552 © CGI Federal  Legal restrictions and terms of use applicable to this site  Privacy.